Miniml non-bio laundry liquid is worth taking your clothes off for! It is a brilliant all-rounder that stands up to dirt and stains even on low temperatures, whilst being a big softie on your skin.
For liquid refills, please bring a clean bottle with you to refill on collection or alternatively purchase our 100ml or 500ml Glass bottles.
- Exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Safe for all your coloureds.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Natural and subtle fresh fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No enzymes, sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Pour into machine dispenser. Light soil 20ml, medium soil 40ml and heavy soil 60ml. Hand Wash – Dilute 1-2 capfuls in wash bowl. Soak for 5 mins. Rinse with cold water.
Laundry Liquid is £4/kilo which is approximately 1 Litre. We will refill your container to the top, and charge as per the weight once the bottle has been filled. If you do not want your container filled to the top, please mark your bottle to indicate your preferred fill line.